1. Customer agrees to provide all equipment needed for the required work, unless other arrangements have been made with ANG London Cleaning Company Ltd( ANG LCC Ltd). All cleaning equipment should be safe and in full working order. If the customer does not have cleaning materials ANG LCC Ltd. will purchase these items on their behalf. Customer understands that he/she will refund any materials purchased by ANG LCC Ltd. upon a receipt of invoice.
2. If an ANG LCC Ltd. representative needs to collect keys from a third party’s address outside the postal code of the premises where work is to be carried out then a £15.00 charge applies.
3. The customer understands that the price he/she has been quoted is for labour only.
4. ANG LCC Ltd. will provide an initial estimate of time taken to complete a job. The quote will be based on the average time taken to clean a home of a similar size. This may need to be revised after first cleaning session in the property or for One-off cleaning, after the job has been completed.
5. After the first cleaning visit, if the client wishes to continue using the service, a signed Service Agreement must be returned to ANG LCC Ltd.
6. To amend pre-booked service we require at least 2 working days notice before the scheduled regular visit or a full service charge at your current rate will apply. We reserve the right to charge for changes for scheduled cleaning except on public holidays ( Christmas Day, New Year and Easter) .
7. ANG LCC Ltd requires at least 7 days notice of any changes required in this agreement ( date or length of visit) .
8. Customer agrees to pay the full price of the cleaning visit in the event of a lock-out caused by our cleaners being turned away; no one home to let them in; or problem with customer’s keys. If keys are provided they must open the lock without any special efforts or skills.
9. Any poor services, breakages or theft must be reported within 24 hours of accident. Failure to do so will invalidate the claim unless a good reason is given.
10. In case of breakage ANG LCC Ltd will replace the item with the same or the most similar to the broken item.
11. Key replacement/locksmith fees are paid only if keys are lost by our cleaners, subject to a £30 limit.
2. REGULAR DOMESTIC CLEANING & REGULAR OFFICE CLEANING
1. See 1. GENERAL.
2. Minimum of 2 hours per cleaning visit applies
3. “REGULAR” means cleaning on weekly or biweekly basis for a minimum period of 6 months.
4. It is the responsibility of the customer to provide access to the property. In case of failure to do so a full service charge applies.
5. See next: PETS.
If the customer has a dog, cat or other hairy pet animal then an extra 10 per cent will be added to the time required and cost of cleaning.
ANG LCC Ltd requires one payment, as a good will deposit, which shall be used as last payment when service ended.* * On the first visit after this contract is signed two payments are due.**
1. Payments are to be made by bank transfer on the day of service via confirmed Standing Order if no other arrangements have been made.
2. All outstanding balances for cleaning services carried out to be made NO LATTER than 7 days from date of service.
3. If payment has not been made after 7 days the cleaning was carried out 5 percent per month above The Bank of England interest rate will be added to the owed amount.
4. ANG LCC Ltd reserves the right to amend the rates charged giving a minimum four weeks advanced notice.
5. HOLIDAYS/LONG TERM ABSENCES or SICKNESS
1. A replacement cleaner will be provided during any holidays/long term absences of the permanent cleaner.
2. A replacement cleaner will be provided if possible, the same day or next day in case of sickness.
3. The Customer agrees that during his/her absences for more than 6 weekly visits in total per year, ANG
LCC Ltd. will provide cleaning services for 50 per cent of the agreed weekly hours.
1. ANG LCC Ltd carries £1,000,000 of Public Liability Insurance.
2. ANG LCC Ltd. reserves the right not to be responsible for:
cleaning job not complete due to the lack of:
hot water or power, suitable cleaning materials, equipment not in full working order;
third party entering or present at the customer’s premises during the cleaning process;
wear or discolouring of fabric becoming more visible once dirt has been removed;
failing to remove old/permanent stains that cannot be removed using standard cleaning methods;
existing damage or spillage that cannot be cleaned/removed completely using provided by the customer cleaning materials and equipment.
Any damages caused by a faulty or not in full working order materials/equipment supplied by the customer.